Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:flowers: Hello eveyrone. Although I am new it feels like I've found a home. I look forward to getting to know you. It's late at night where I am so I'm going to bed soon but I will be back tomorrow. Thank god you are all there. Guess I'm not as alone as I thought. Talk soon. Bewitched

Thank you. I'm so looking forward to being able to talk to peope who understand. Although my husband is supportive, it's impossible for him to understand the way I am and why the reason why I react a little differently to sitiations than everyone else. I don't know what country you are in, but I've desparate need of sleep - had some bad dreams of late and I'm so tired. Hopefully you will be on the board tomorrow.

Cheers

Bewitched

Hey there Bewitched,

And welcome to AfterSilence :flowers:

AfterSilence is a wonderful community to be apart of, and here you are never alone, there are so many lovely people here, that as survivors here we are never alone, AS is has so many wonderful people here, we have plenty of love here, and we will do our best to help in your healing :hug: AS is a wonderful place where survivors help and support each other, and I am glad you are now apart of that community :)

I am very sorry for what has brought you here, but I am glad that you are here, and I hope we can help your healing.

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forum site and chat room soon,

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime, :flowers:

John :hug:

:aswelcomesu:

Hello, bewitched. I'm sorry for what brought you here. I hope you find what you are looking for, and that we can help you to heal :-] This place is wonderful - it is like a family. I hope to see you around and get to know you!

Safe :hug: 's

:blink::hug:

I am so taken aback with all your caring responses. I feel tears behind my eyes, but in a good way. Been really low of late, didn't realise until today when my girlfriend showed deep concern just looking at me. This happens at times and I know you all understand what I'm saying. It's like I just want the rest of the world to leave me alone for a while so I can be into me. I'm sure you all know this does not include other survivors - they belong to the same feeling. My kids are hassling me feed them so I better go and perform the necessary worldly chores and put my feelings on hold (again) until later. I'll go back online about 9pm NZ time. Thanks again everyone. I feel your hearts and your pain and it's so good to finally find others who feel mine.

Talk soon

Bewitched

PS I'm still learning how to use this board. What buttons to press etc. So forgive me if I don't do it right. I'm sure you will help though. :hug:

Yes, I can totally relate, bewitched. I am very much what people call "a loner". I basicaly retreat into myself most of the time. I don't like being around people much - and I often get very frustrated with people that are non-survivors. I am not entirely sure why, but I'm guessing it's the whole "they just wouldn't understand" thing!

It's fine that you are still learning about this board, and fine if you make a mistake. I am pretty new too - and still finding my way around.

Safe :hug:'s

Yes, I can totally relate, bewitched. I am very much what people call "a loner". I basicaly retreat into myself most of the time. I don't like being around people much - and I often get very frustrated with people that are non-survivors. I am not entirely sure why, but I'm guessing it's the whole "they just wouldn't understand" thing!

It's fine that you are still learning about this board, and fine if you make a mistake. I am pretty new too - and still finding my way around.

Safe :hug:'s

Do you also feel threatened by too many strangers around you? I'm curious because that tends to freak me out and I never knew if it was because of my past.

Bewitched

:unsure::hug:

welcome to AS

squishy hugs :hug:

Welcome to our family.

:hug: