Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie To Chatting

My name is Dannyel and I am new to this sort of thing. Not sure how it works, but wanted to introduce myself. :unsure:

welcome to AS

sending squishy hugs :hug:

Hello there,

And welcome to AfterSilence, How we work here is basically if there is anything you wanna talk about or get off your chest then you post about it in the appropriate forum here, and then the other member come along and support you, and we support each other, it is a great community, and I am glad that you are now part of it :flowers:

I am very sorry for what has brought you here, but I am glad that you have come here for some healing, I have found AS as a very healing place to be apart of, and the people here are lovely and I am sure we have enough love for you :wub:

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forum sites and chat room soon :bighug:

Please take care and feel free to PM me anytime,

John

Hey, Welcome to AS. Glad you found the site. It's amazing here. I can't normally sleep either and like one other person said i normally end up here also. It is comforting knowing other people get it.

I am sorry for what ever has brought you here but i'm extremly glad you have found us. Hope to see you posting some soon. Don't be scared, we all know how you feel. :hug: