Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest -Chelsea-

Guest -Chelsea-

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I've read some of your posts, and I'm so sorry for all you have been through. I'm not ready to share here yet. But I'm glad to be here.

Chelsea

Hi Chelsea

Welcome here - I am also new here.

Just check out the fun forum things like silliness, or books that you like to read etc when you are not ready to share heavy stuff.

By the way - baby steps :)

You made the first baby step -

A

Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to AS!! :)

Don't worry about not being able to write or read the hard stuff. There's no pressure here, you decide when you do that, and you can also decide not to do that. It's all up to you. :) This is a nice and caring community, and I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

:hug: = if ok?

Jo

Hey Chelsea,

You reminded me of someone I meet at a computer summer school this school holidays because her name was also Chelsea, and I have never known anyone called Chelsea before her, and now I know two, how amazing :flowers:

Welcome to AfterSilence, it is ok if you don't feel you are ready to post about your story yet, that is totally fine :bighug: just take things at your own pace, and make sure you feel comfortable here at AS, and then share as you feel ready to, take as much or as little time as you want, we have plenty of time here at AfterSilence - as much time as you want and need, we are here for you.

:hug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime, :bighug:

John

Welcome.

Take your time to get comfortable. I posted one question when I first got here because I needed an answer about something right away. After that I spent some time going back through old posts and reading what people were saying. It helped me a lot get other questions answered and see what else people were posting about. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Welcome to After Silence, Chelsea :flowers:

Take your time and don't feel like you have to do anything you aren't ready for. Set your own pace and do what you can. We are here to support you when you are ready.

Nicole :throb: