Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Time Sharer

Hello everyone,

I've been silent for long it's good to see that others have gone through the same thing. To this day my family still doesn't believe that it happened, and I really have no one to talk to about it. I'm determined to speak about it, so I figured this was a step in the right direction.

*buttafly*

Hello,

I must say this is very new and scary for me. But i read your post and felt we shared a very similar story. For my family does not believe me and I have never tried to share my story with any one since they shut me out. I want to share my story but have no strenght to do so. I now that in some small way you will understand. I hope this first step helps you and it helps me grow and heal

Meme

welcome!! im glad you found us and your ready to share what happend to you! if you ever need anything feel free to msg me

:hug: if ok

-J

thank you... I really have not figured the web sit out all the way... but I think i am getting their....

Meme

Thank you. I'm going to take baby steps for now, because I'm already crying. I'll be back soon. Thanks for the support.

*buttafly*

Welcome! I just joined, too.....and already I feel supported. I hope you find the same!

:tealribbon:

welcome to AS! i hope to see you around. take gentle care,

melissa

Hey Buttafly,

Yes this is a step in the right direction :flowers: and I am glad that you made that step, and I hope that you are finding AfterSilence a nice place to be, it is a supportive place, with lovely members, who have personally helped me a-lot.

I am very sorry that you have been silence for so long, & that your family hasn't believed you, but here at AS you aren't silent and we do believe you :flowers: - You are not alone anymore, we are here for you.

Welcome to AfterSilence, I am looking forward to seeing you in the chat room and forum site soon :bighug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John.

hi im fairly new myself, havent even really written too much yet. i get on here everynight, sometimes very angry with things that are going on with my case, sometimes angry because i feel like im out here all alone, but then i start reading our storys and the wonderful support answers and towards the end of my time here, i already feel a little better in knowing that when i do feel that i cane come out and "talk" it will be ok. so welcome!!!!hope you can get a little peace for your sole here. travler

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

When I came to this site and began my healing, my family didn't know either. I eventually told my mother but still not my father. I tried to once, but he was not responsive, that is his personality. I also felt the need to speak out, and I been able to do so a bit. It was an important step in the healing process for me.

Take your time here and open up as you are ready, you have to set your own progress and do what you are comfortable with. I hope we can help you on your path.

Nicole :throb: