thether82

New And Nervous

I registered to this sight awhile back and am finally finding the courage to post. I have never really talked much about what happened to me when I was 7...I struggle with admitting I was "sexually abused." I guess it just makes it seem too real. I have been struggling worse than usual again recently and just found myself needing support, which this seems like the perfect place. I've just been feeling along in it all lately.

I look forward to being apart of this community. It seems really awesome.

Thanks. :blush:

hiya im fern, im 14.

well i just joined AS and already i feel like iv been here from the start, iv met some amazing people whove helped me through troubled times

i hope its the same for u

pm me anytime

luv fern

xx

welcome to AS!

It is an amazing community of survivors, and I hope to see you around!

Melissa

They there,

I'm really sorry for what you went through when you where 7, you didn't deserve it, remember we are all here for you :bighug:

Aftersilence is a wonderful community and I am so glad that you have come here for healing, the survivors here are so supportive, and we are always here for you :hug: just start posting when you feel comfortable, and we will be here for you :hug:

I am look forward to seeing you in the site and chat room soon, :hug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John :hug:

Welcome tether and fern!

I'm glad that you found us. You will find a lot of really nice and supportive people here!

:aswelcomesu:

Hi Tether,

Welcome!! :)

Taking the first step to post an intro is hard to do, so the first step is taken. :) This is a very nice, supporting and non-judging group of survivors, so I hope you feel at home here soon. You are NOT alone, hun. We are here for you. :flowers:

:hug: = if ok?

Jo

Thank you all. I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to talking more with all of you. It is nice to not feel so alone in it all.

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Here you will never be alone. I think it is so hard to admit to ourselves what happened because then it is real. It can be very frightening, but dealing with it and facing our pain honestly is the best way to heal. I hope we can all help and support you on your journey.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS Tether.

I hope you find all the support and healing you need here.

:hug:

I have never really talked much about what happened to me when I was 7...I struggle with admitting I was "sexually abused."

I felt the same way and this place really, really helped me out. I used to ask my therapist what it was called what he did to me because I couldn't say it and I didn't know what it was. It was so hard to say "I was sexually abused." And even now I try to avoid saying it as much as I can. But being here and seeing that I wasn't alone helped. And reading that other people were thinking and feeling the same things I was has made me feel so much better. PM me anytime.