Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find the support and encouragement you deserve here. :tealribbon:

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to AS! I think you will find it is a very helpful, healing site with survivors who can help you feel connected to a community that understands. I am also 23 and we have a pretty active group of people in that age range, as well as survivors of all ages.

If there is any way we can be of help, please let us know. We're here to help and support you.

:hug:

Welcome Kristin!

I'm glad that you are here! You will find a very supportive group of people here!

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome Kristin :flowers:

I was 23 when I began healing from my assaults, and at age 27 I am happier than I ever imagined I could be. I never thought I would get to this place when I was 23. I am sorry for what brought you here, but glad you have found us. This is an extremely supportive and non-judgmental community. Welcome again :)

Nicole :throb:

Hey Kristin,

You introduction was just fine :flowers:

Welcome to AfterSilence, :)

I am sure that being here at AfterSilence will help in your healing, and help you move on, and keep on living the life you deserve, the people here at AS are truly lovely people to be surrounded by, and that includes yourself :flowers:

Please take care, and if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to feel free to PM anytime :flowers:

John.