Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back Again...

Hi everyone...I was gone for a few weeks from here and now i'm back. I've been crawling inside of myself and i'm not really sure that I like what I see there. Anyway, sorry I haven't been around for anyone else much. take care,

kevin

Welcome back Kevin!

:lindybunnie:

:aswelcomesu:

Hey!! Welcome back!

Hey Kevin. Welcome back! Gotta take care of yourself first my friend :D

Post again as your ready. (((Kevin)))

-Elle

Wow!

You are all making me feel really special.

I got some bad news yesterday that is making me shook up. I had been sick alot this winter and went to the doctor and she said she is very concerned. I go to the surgery center next week and they are doing a biopsy on some moles. It could be a long wait. I forgot so much yesterday and also got stopped by a cop when I just missed having an accident on the freeway. I was on my way home from the doctor and fortunately he just warned me and had mercy on me.

Thanks for your love everyone.

Kevin

Kevin, I was pleased to see you post, but having just read the update it took some of the pleasure away ... I hope that you are OK .. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kevin, I was pleased to see you post, but having just read the update it took some of the pleasure away ... I hope that you are OK .. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks alot. I'm feeling a bit less anxious about things today but it was quite a shock. I've been sicker this winter than for many years...two bouts with flu, sinus crap and now sore throat/bronchitis type crap. I hardly ever get sick. It is a way to lose weight but not a good way. I don't like doctors since I was molested in a doctor's office by the husband of our family doctor growing up so going to one is something I always put off.

take care and thanks for your care,

kevin