Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New Here

Hello there and Welcome to AfterSilence,

It is ok to be scared when you first post, it is often very daunting task when you first post, but believe me it gets easier over time, as you grow more confident here at AfterSilence. Just take things at whatever rate you are comfortable and you will be fine :bighug:

I am glad you have come here to get support, and I think that is very brave of you, and I look forward to offering my support to you, and seeing you on the forums and chat room.

Please take care, and remember you can PM me anytime if you have any concerns or just want someone to chat to :hug:

John.

Elle-o! So glad you've found AS, I've found this message board to be an excellent place to heal and I hope you'll find the same!

It's okay to be scared. Fear isn't anything to be afraid of-- without fear there could never be courage!

Take gentle care. Post as you're ready.

-Elle

Welcome Bellabee :flowers:

I can relate to being scared, I was as well when I first joined over 3 years ago! This is a safe community where you will never be judged or put down. We are here to support you if you are ready to let us.

Nicole :throb: