Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi From Crushedsoul

Ok,

*Deep breath*

I'm not too good at intro's, but I'm glad I've taken this huge step into joining After Silence. I've seen so much kindness and care here in the few posts I've viewed and this is for sure a place I want to be and I feel I need to be. I'm a survivor as well and I'm looking forward into being on the boards and meeting all.

*Ok, that wasn't so bad..... phew*

Healing thoughts to everyone here. :flowers:

CrushedSoul

:hi: CrushedSoul,

Welcome to AS! :)

Don't worry too much about posting, you can do this all in your own time, when you are ready for it, and when you want to. No-one here will judge you in any way, and we're just glad you found us! This is indeed a nice site where people care, so I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Again, welcome!

:hug: = if ok?

Jo

Welcome. We're glad you've found AS and remember to post as your ready!

Take gentle care and lots of hugs! PM me anytime you want to chat ;)

-Elle :aswelcomesu::wave::aswelcomesu:

Welcome Crushedsoul! :aswelcomesu:

I'm also glad that you've taken this step and joined After Silence. And you are right, it is a huge step and hopefully the beginning of a new journey for you. Healing takes time and energy; sharing the journey with others who can understand can make a big difference.

We are honored to have you here and honored to share this journey with you. :tealribbon:

Hello there, and Welcome to AS :flowers:

I am glad you have come here to heal, and we will do our best to help you on you healing journey, :hug: I think you are very brave for taking these steps towards healing, just take thing in your own time, and post as you feel comfortable, and you will be fine :bighug:

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forums and on chat soon :bighug:

Please take care, and PM me if you ever want anyone to talk to :)

John.

Welcome to After Silence, Crushedsoul :flowers:

Let's work on that soul of yours eh? You did take a huge step by joining and posting, don't forget it! I know I was terrified to post when I joined this board, but it has been my lifeline. I hope that we can help you along your journey as well. You are no longer alone.

Nicole :throb:

Oh thank you everyone! I'm overwhelmed by the warm and caring welcomes. My eyes are filled with tears of gratefulness as I read all your kind words.

Nicole, this soul will be worked on for sure. There's no other way out. I needs to get mended and healed again. :wink:

Healing and best thoughts to everyone also.

:bighug:

CrushedSoul

:youcanheal::supportu::notalone:

Welcome to After Silence CS, :flowers:

Here you will be so cared for, understood, validated, loved, and heard.

Im so proud of you for being here, and you will heal and mend hun.

Pm me if you ever need a chat.

So take care now

Nax x :bighug:

• 2 weeks later...