Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back

I thought it would be helpful to post my arrival back to Aftersilence. It's been a while since I have last stepped into the forum. And so... I feel it's important that I introduce myself back into the forum.

For a while, I needed to take a little break from the real issues that have brought me here, but I realize that these issues are always going to follow me if I don't work them through. I believe it's that way for all of us.

I am always happy to be here and meet new people. I really hope to re-gain more strength and peace in my life by being here. I believe I will if I just look in the right direction.

I am thankful for Vera, who made this website, to become such a healing tool in our lives. And knowing that this is a place for healing, and that there are people who have endured such events in there own lives; it makes it easier to just relax, and let myself just be.

So yes, I am happy to be back. IT's a good place to be back to.

Denise

:hug:

well welcome back!

Welcome back, Denise! :flowers:

I am glad you decided to come back, this really is such a wonderful place and it is wonderful because of our members!

Nicole :throb:

Hey there Denise,

It is really good to have you back :bighug: and I am glad you have come back :)

Please take care, and remember you can PM me anytime.

John :hug:

Welcome back :D I just came back too, so we're all in this together! Glad to have you again. :hug: