Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back

Elle-o everyone. It's been awhile, but I've missed you all! The reason I haven't been on in the last couple of months is that I've recently been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. I was too afraid to admit it, yet still knew that I couldn't really heal on AS if I wasn't open and honest about my apparent disorder.

I feel so ashamed!

I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and I'm glad to be back. See you around the boards.

-Elle

Well I have DID too so you don't need to be ashamed. I missed you so freaking much! We will never judge you, we love you! I'm so glad to see you. I'm smiling like the little clapping guy: :clap:

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tealribbon::bighug:

Thanks. I've missed you both. How are you doing Night? Last time I talked to you, you were having a rough time with things.

BTW-- very glad to finally meet someone else with DID. You are the first!

Kramer! I want to cry I'm so happy to hear/see/read your computer generated existance under my post :)

BTW-- very glad to finally meet someone else with DID. You are the first!

Quite a few of us here have it. I think it's more common than people think. I know it's hard to cope with, but trust me it gets a lot easier in time. :flowers::hug: