Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,

We're here for you. I hope that you find what you're looking for here and that you can feel comfortable. Welcome. I wish you the best of luck. :bighug:

:youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

Feel free to PM me any time you want to talk, alright?

Edited by Tale

I am also 18 and a victim of child insest. there are people out there that understand what you are going through. and in august i was scared for my life..thats when i came out and told my mother..i had ptsd and depression. i had written a report and they didnt get him into a jail until two months later so he was on the run the whole time. so im here if you need to talk. when a person has been through this we need to take care of ourselves. and stay positive...keep the thought in your mind that....what happened to you had nothing to do with you! and its not your fault! it was the person that did it to you's fault. plus if you look at it this way...that what happened to you has nothingto do with who you are and what you stand for. all it does do is tell how sick bast*** that did it to you was. just pm me if you need to talk. :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry for what brought you here and that you are facing difficult times now. This site is wonderful for support and you will never be judged here. If you need help now, maybe you would consider calling RAINN at 1-800-656-HOPE (if you are in the US). We also have a local crisis center section with international information.

Nicole :throb:

Hey there and Welcome to AfterSilence,

Yes there are people out there, like the people at AS that you can turn to, it is ok to scared, we have all been scared before, and we are here to support you through this hun :hug:

Sorry I was away when you joined, and I like to say hello to everyone at AS, so hello :P

I am looking forward to seeing you at AS, on the site and in chat soon :hug:

Please take care, and PM me if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to :bighug: - I will always listen

John.

Edited by biggestfoot