Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Nervous Newbie

Tagen

Hi,

I stumbled across this site after reading all the on-line material I could find about the PTSD my t* has diagnosed me with. I've known the statistical data proved that I wasn't alone; but I've never actually found another person who was or would admit to being r*ped/assaulted or anything else. I'm not glad to meet you all, but I am grateful.

Tagen

Hi,

I stumbled across this site after reading all the on-line material I could find about the PTSD my t* has diagnosed me with. I've known the statistical data proved that I wasn't alone; but I've never actually found another person who was or would admit to being r*ped/assaulted or anything else. I'm not glad to meet you all, but I am grateful.

Tagen

Welcome, I have found this site to be very helpful. If you need help I'm only a click away :flowers:

Welcome to AS Tagen. I'm sorry to hear that something traumatic has brought you here but glad you found us. It's helped me tremendously, before I joined AS I felt I was alone and that outsiders just didn't understand, although I knew I couldn't be the only one, it just felt like that.

We'll do our best to give you as much support as we can. :hug:

Atlantis

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hi Tagen, welcome to our family.

This is a wonderful and warm place and I hope you find all the support you need here.

Hey Tagen and Welcome to AfterSilence,

Sorry I was away when you joined, and I like to say hello to everyone at AS, so hello :P

I am looking forward to seeing you at AS, on the site and in chat soon :hug:

Please take care, and PM me if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to :bighug: - I will always listen

John.

Edited by biggestfoot