Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Nervous

hello! umm, i am not really sure of what to say. i am a newbie and i am just a little scared. i am coming up on my one year in a couple of weeks (18th) and it is hitting me kinda hard. my friend referred me. i kept putting it off. then, i finally decided that i needed to do this in order to continue the healing process. :tealribbon:

Hey I'm sorry you have to be here also but i'm new too. I'm really 4yrs. past mine but i only just started talking about it recently so i can understand how your feeling. PM anytime if you want, since we're both new at this. Good luck with your healing :hug:

Hi Dolphin.

Welcome to After Silence. I’m glad you found us. :)

The first time I posted on AS, I was shaking so much I could hardly type. Now, it feels like my second home. I know the first post is scary, but I promise you, that feeling will soon pass.

I'm sorry your anniversary is approaching. I think anniversaries are one of the most difficult times of the year for survivors. I understand how hard it hits and how fragile it leaves you feeling.

I hope you can continue to reach out get the support you deserve. :hug:

:hug: welcome to A S you will find lots of support and hugs. :bighug:

I hope that you find peace within yourself, you deserve to heal.

((((dolphinchica55))))

A warm welcome to the boards, hope you find healing here :)

We are a supportive friendly bunch and dont bite, it's OK, really! :flowers:

Ever need to talk PM me anytime

Jade

:purpleribbon: thank you all for the welcome! umm, yes, i agree jessie with you. i am kinda shakey. and yes i have heard many good things about this site from my friend. i am glad i decided to join. the healing process thus far has been sorta difficult due to trying to surpress my emotions. so, i hope that everyone here can assist me through this difficult time in my life as i am sure you all can. thanks again for the welcome! :tealribbon:

A great big welcome to you! I hope you are able seek solace here - this is a lovely place to be and the people are fantastic.

Take care and on the 18th, do treat yourself to all things wonderful; including thoughts and people. :)

Hugs,

Capulet

Hello angel baby,

I love you! :) *hug* You already know what I am going to say, so I'm not going to say it. lol.

Hey there and Welcome to AfterSilence,

Sorry I was away when you joined, and I like to say hello to everyone at AS, so hey :hug: -

I am looking forward to seeing you at AS, on the site and in chat soon :hug:

Please take care, and PM me if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to :bighug: - I will always listen

John.