Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Lonely

Hi everyone..just want to say that I'm new here and I hope to meet new friends here. I dont have many friends and no family to speak of ... I try to do my best and be a good person and help others, but its hard and upseting when they walk all over you...just not assertive enough.

I'm trying to do the best that I can be...its hard when you feel so alone even though I read and know that there are others going through the same emotions, sadness ... but why do I feel alone then?

Sorry ...

bye for now..lostdolfin

hey..!

we're all here to support you.. you're not alone <3

Nina

pm me anytime

Hi Lostdolfin, and welcome to After Silence. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely. There have been times in my life when I felt incredibly alone and I can understand how difficult it is.

I admire your courage for joining AS and introducing yourself. I have found special friends here and had the privilege of getting to know amazing women and men. You are among friends here and I hope our support will help you through any of the tough times. :tealribbon:

Hello and Welcome to AfterSilence,

Sorry I was away when you joined, and I like to say hello to everyone at AS, so hello :P

I am looking forward to seeing you at AS, on the site and in chat soon :hug:

Please take care, and PM me if you have any concerns or want someone to talk to :bighug:

John.