Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here - Sa 5 Months Ago

Hi, I just wanted to say you are not alone in this. I dont feel like I can offer much advice, but just know its not your fault, and you are not alone. My rape happened 6 months ago, I also lost my virginity during the assault.

Edited by Kelly726

Hi and Welcome to AS. i'm not sure if I can offer any words of wisdom right now. i joined in august but left for awhile after my last rape happened 3 months ago and i'm having a hard time with it too. But know that you are not alone and it was NOT your fault. I hope you will be able to find love, care, and support here at AS. PM me to talk anytime.

sending safe hugs - if okay :hug:

Hi and welcome to AS, My rape happened 12yrs ago, I to lost my virginity during the assault(never told anyone that before).

I am just now trying to deal with everything. Just remember you are NOT alone, you are not to blame or your fault. You don't need to feel ashamed the one that did this to you should be ashamed. :bighug:

Thinking of you and we are here for you.

Kylie

Hi and welcome. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. It was absolutely not your fault and you should never have been made to feel that way. You should feel proud that you're dealing with it and healing now. Mine was just about six months ago. You're not alone here.

:hug::flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS!

I am sorry for what you have been through and so sorry that you feel alone and ashamed.

You are not alone here and you are not to blame at all.

I hope you find some healing here.

:flowers:

Skye.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu::notalone:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry that you are being blamed for what happened, I also dealt with a lot of that after my attack, and really I still sometimes do. You are not to blame for what happened, and you are also not alone. I hope being a member here will help you on your healing path.

Nicole :throb:

Hi there,

Here at AS we will never blame you, and you are never alone at AS. We are all here for you and we understand what you are going through, and we are here to help :hug:

I am glad you have come to AfterSilence and I hope we are helpful to your healing. I look forward to seeing you in the site and chat room soon :hug:

Please take care and if you need someone to talk to, or have any concerns please feel free to PM me at anytime and I will do what I can to help you out :flowers:

John :hug: