Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What The Bleep?

I can't stay on a page long enough to read or reply to a post. I know I am not that slow of a reader. It keeps logging me out when I click REPLY or finish reading a very short post. What the bleep is wrong with my comp? Please help.

Hi Theresa,

Can you try deleting cookies, hisotry and clear the cache and see if this works?

I dont know can I ?

Lol

What is this foreign language you speak?

Thanks, I'll look into that

T

If you are using FireFox, select Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Private Data --> Settings. Then select anything you want to clear such as cookies or History.

Then select Tools --> Clear Private Data will clear all the selected items each time you do this.

It would be a different process for Internet Explorer but I can't help you with that as I don't use it. I'm happier using FireFox rather than Internet Explorer as I feel it is more secure.

Hope this helps.

Atlantis

for internet explorer it is

tools

internet options

where it says 'browsing' click delete

then in turn click delete history

delete cookies

delete files

hope that helpes

karen

If you are using Internet Explorer, can you try Firefox, and see if the same thing happens?

If you don't have firefox, you can download it free here :)

If you are using Internet Explorer, can you try Firefox, and see if the same thing happens?

If you don't have firefox, you can download it free here :)

I think I will have to give this time on Saturday.

Dagnabbit! This computerizing thing is tuff!

:blush:

Could it be a problem with the Cookies, because they is most likely what is used to keep you logged in, retain you logging information as you browse through the site, maybe you could lower you cookie security seeing, I generally keep mine on medium to low, and just run a firewall and never seem to have any problems.

:)

Hope it helps,

John.

If you are using FireFox, select Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Private Data --> Settings. Then select anything you want to clear such as cookies or History.

Then select Tools --> Clear Private Data will clear all the selected items each time you do this.

It would be a different process for Internet Explorer but I can't help you with that as I don't use it. I'm happier using FireFox rather than Internet Explorer as I feel it is more secure.

Hope this helps.

Atlantis

Oh thanks for telling about that button! I have to clear my browser history all the time, you just taught me how to do it a lot faster lol. :duh:

Hope you get this sorted out Theresa!

Edited by AmyLyn