Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello all! This is only my third post but already I am feeling very at home with AS. I am a 21 year old survivor of incest, my father who was a sheriffs deputy raped me every weekend from the time I was 7 to the age of 17. He was on numerous episodes of America's Most Wanted which finally led to his arrest in August of this year. It has been a long hard journey and looking back on my healing process the only thing I can see that would have made it go along a little faster is having contact with other people that had gone through similar situations. So that is what Im hear for, Im here to serve as an aid to those in need. By helping others I will help myself.

:up:

Very nice to meet you!! Welcome to AS hun, lol it is very easy to feel at ease here hey?! :)

You sound very courageous and i reckon you have a great view on life.

Take it easy and have a good one.

Cheers

Lisa

x

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hey there and welcome to AS,

I can tell that you will be a very caring and loving member from that post, and please remember that we are here for you also, :hug:

Please take care, and hope to see you in forums and chat soon,

:bighug:

John

Welcome to this terrific community! I am sure you will be glad you came here, everyone is so kind here. See you around on the boards .

Val