Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To The Site

allie2

Hello,

I am Allie2, I chose that name because my grandmother used to call me Allie when I was little. I was assulted at 15, and have been struggling with the effects for some time now. I am happily married to a great guy with two beautiful strong children. I guess I came here because I am still having issues 15 years after the assult, and I would like to try and sort some of that out. I guess thats all for now. :unsure:

Hi Allie2!! Welcome to AS. It's a great, supportive sight. The people here are wonderful. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for here!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Welcome to AS :hug:

I'm glad you have found AS, and I hope you find it as lovely as I have, it is truly a great place to come, and is very supportiv, the people here are just so lovely, and I am sure you will fit in fine, just start posting and we start caring. Your not alone here :hug:

Please take care, and PM me if you are unsure about anything or need help with anything, or just want a chat.

:bighug:

John.