Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Last Week

Hi everyone,

I was just assaulted one week ago tomorrow. I just went to the hospital this past weekend. I finally went because the pain was intolerable.

I think I may still be in shock because I haven't really broken down completely yet. I'm just concentrating on nursing the physical wounds back to health before the mental I guess.

This is the second time I've done this now. The first time was my boyfriend. I never told anyone. This time, it was 2 strangers. I'm trying to get up enough courage to follow through with the police but to be honest I really don't know if I can prosecute.

Well, thanks for listening (or reading, I should say). If anyone knows any way to get the flashbacks to stop, even if its for a short period of time, I'm all ears.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you again. My heart goes out to you in this tough time. :throb:

Please take gentle care of yourself. Thank you for having the courage to post here and get some of the support you so richly deserve.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun,

I am sorry you have gone through this again, you didnt deserve it before, nor what you have gone through recently, I hope that here at AS we can help you to overcome this, I believe you can overcome it. :hug:

WELCOME TO AS :bighug: and I look forward to getting to know you through this site,

Please take care and PM me anytime,

John

Hi,

So sorry for what you have gone through. I'm glad that you are here, so welcome to AS and I know it is a good place to start working on healing from this stuff.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate