Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey there!

Lindy

Hello everyone,

My name is Lindy and I am 26 years old and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse by my paternal grandfather and survivor of acquaintance rape 3 years ago. I am the webmistress of http://survivor.inherpalm.com/

Let me tell you a little about myself.

Name: Lindy

Hometown: Philadelphia

I work in a real estate office as an assistant and am currently in Nursing School part-time. I live alone in an apartment with my very mischievous cat Shadow.

I am easy to get along with, a great friend, funny, stubborn, shy, caring and generous. I am also depressed but that's another subject.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lindy

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Lindy]

Hi Lindy... welcome. Fellow Pennsylvanian and nursing student here! Ha... imagine that... just wanted to welcome you, very sorry you have a reason to be here also. But if you ever need to commisserate about nursing school, or anything else, please feel free to PM me! :)

Welcome to our group

Hey lindy, I am sorry you have a reason to be here, but so glad you found this group, I have been a member since July this year, and it has been my lifeline.

Hope you settle down here quickly, everyone is so supportive, when you are ready, feel free to vent anything.

Take care, Love catherine

Thank you all for your wonderful replies. It means a lot to me :)

Hugs,

Lindy

(((San)))

Thank you for your kind reply. I'm very happy to be here meeting all you wonderful souls.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hi Lindy Gal I MISS YOU DOLL! I'll call you soon I promise. So glad to know this place is filled with so many smiling faces. :)