Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I'm new here. I am a college student and I have been living in silence for three years, besides confiding in my current boyfriend of two years. I've started therapy this year and my family still doesn't know anything. The only other person who knows besides my boyfriend is one of my longest surviving friendships from middle school. I'm looking for support outside of these two people for bad nights and for aid in celebration of triumphs :).

Hi!

I'm happy that you have people to talk to already. I really hope you can find the additional support you need here. I'm sure you will. People here are amazing!!! They're always willing to lift you up when you're down and always willing to share in your happiness.

Welcome!!!

:flowers:

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hey there,

If you are looking to share your feelins and get support from more then just your boyfriends then you have come to the right place :hug: I am glad you have started therapy this year, I did the same thing recently, and I understand how hard it can be, and I think your very brave for doing that, I look forward to having you at AS, and talking to you on the site,

Welcome to AS :flowers:

Please take care and PM me anytime :hug:

John.

Hi,

Welcome to AS. Glad that you are here and are reaching out. Good for you. There are many members here who are incredibly supportive to others. Hang in there, healing is worth it.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate