New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Facing This Reality

hello Everyone, as you may know i am new here. And for the past couple of weeks has been a new step in my life. I just got to the point that forgetting and trying to move on, and how i was coping with things all this time hasnt been anything. Last Saturday, i couldnt fight anything any longer leading me to do stupid things, and Im tired of living in fear. I am at the point of pointing out my post traumatics and....sigh anyways enough of that.... This is really the first step i have made for myself in trying to do what it is that i need to do. I want to thank you all for contributing to something like this.... Thank you

~Save Faith~

Hey,

Welcome to AS :hug: I hope you find what you are looking for here, I hope you find it nice here, we are a loving community here, and I hope we can help in your healing, :hug:

Please take care and PM me anytime...

John

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Yup. Save Faith, it seems we have come to the right place.

I love your nic and I TOTALLY dig your philosophy: "I'm leading myself to be free."

You go, girl.

Love,

Patricia