Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Rain_81

Hey

I am new here. It has been a while since i have done something like this, i thought i was better than i was but unfortunately i have taken several steps backwards while being silent so felt i needed to find somewhere like this to help me deal with my past.

I was sexually abused many years ago by a family member and his friends.

Welcome to AS! :hi: I hope you find the comfort you need here. I was sexually abused by a trusted adult. So, I know what you are going through. If you ever need to vent or just to talk you can message me anytime! :hug:

Hello. Nice to meet you.

There are a lot of great, helpful people here who won't judge, who know at least a bit about how you feel. People are normally pretty good about pointing out if something will trigger so it's generally a pretty safe place to be.

I hope you get the support you need.

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Rain,

I hope by coming here we can help you to take back that lost ground, and heal.

:hug: We are very supportive here at AS, and I hope you are able to find the support you need here, to help you heal, :hug:

Welcome to AS :)

Please take care :hug: and PM me anytime

John.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad