cat2468421

Dont Know Where To Start...

Hi,

my name is cathy and this is really hard and ive never talked to anyone that has been in the same situation as me soo i dont really know how to start, i kinda want to talk but i want someone i can trust to talk to.

Hi,

my name is cathy and this is really hard and ive never talked to anyone that has been in the same situation as me soo i dont really know how to start, i kinda want to talk but i want someone i can trust to talk to.

Well, welcome , we need you here Cathy.

Not sure that it's necessary to trust first here. Just read and poke through all the little corners of the site and you'll start to feel inside yourself who is and isn't right to bare your secrets too. It takes time, but being here is a helluva start.

Blessings sister,

"D"

i just have a problem trusting people, i know its all confidential and only on the cite but its still very personal. yaknow?

Are you kiddin, your talking to the Queen of the "trustthemnots"!! :laugh3:

I get ya sister, loud and clear, we will be here when you are ready!

Blessings,"D"

:flowers:

Hi and welcoem to AS

You are free to give as much or as little infomation as you want or need - trust is big thing for many people here - but after you get to know people and feel safer you might want to say more - but it is entirely up to you

best wishes

karen

The same way you did I'd imagine, I was at the end of my rope one night crying like a water faucet, lovely little snot box that I am and googled child sexual abuse and this amazing site was the first one I clicked. Never got any further, I fell in love with AS in a matter of days I think. LOL

Blessings,

"D"

Hi and welcome, Cathy. Take your time and look around. No need to rush yourself into sharing. When I first stumbled across this site, I couldn't even bring myself to register for 5 months. Just that you're here and you're looking for a place to start is a big step. It's a start in itself.

I hope you find the support you need. :flowers:

hello and welcome,

you are not alone here.

just share what you want to if/when you want.

or not at all.

or gradually.

in little bits.

or however is right for you.

just trust your instincts about safety. i have no doubt your instincts are spot on.

it's good to see you.

love joss.

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

Hey Cathy,

I find the people here very trustworthy, and I hope too you are able to find someone you can trust here, :hug: and I think it is very strong of you to post you story.

Welcome to AS :hug:

John

Hello and WELCOME!!!!

I completely hear you on that trusting action!!! It's not that easy...

Only you know when you are ready to talk/read/and write on here!!!

When the time is right you will know... and AS will be here to listen, cry, and laugh with you!!!

TAKE CARE...