Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So Glad I Found This Sight!

Ellen

Hi! I just found this site a few days ago. Had to get some stuff off my chest and forgot to say hello. So now I want to say hello and also how glad I am that I found this sight. I'd been lamenting for months that I had nobody to talk to who could understand what I was going through and now I have a whole community. Even if it's a whole community of people with no faces, they've already helped me out more than I can say just by being here. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!! :lol:

Oops...I mean "site." :blush:

Edited by Ellen

Welcome :) Glad that you found it here!

I AGREE IT IS GOING TO BE EASIER TO TALK HERE AND PEOPLE WHO HAVENT BEEN THROUGHT IT DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELING IM NEW TO THIS TOO AND I ALREADY FEEL OK AND WANT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE TO BUILD A SUPPORT SYSTEM THIS CITE IS GREAT AND ITS AMAZING TO FIND THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT U TO SHARE AND WANT TO SHARE WHAT UR FEELING AND THATS GOING ON IN UR LIFE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Hey Im glad you have found this site too, and I really hope you are able to let some of your feeling there, and get some healing here, :hug:

We also do have faces lol, just go to simply life and then survivor snapshots forum to see some, lol :)

I look forward to seeing you in forums and chat soon, please take care, :hug:

-biggestfoot- (John)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad