Mariposa8

Hi I'm New

Hello everyone,

I just joined aftersilence. I am glad to be here, and happy to see so many survivors supporting each other.

I've been in a very tough place lately. Trying to deal with past abuse issues and just feeling desperately lonely. I'm hurting bad and am looking for some support to get through the loneliness.

I guess that's all for now, don't know what to say right now.

Thanks,

Mariposa8

Edited by Mariposa8

Hi Mariposa

Welcome to AS

You have come to the right place the people here are great - I finally feel like I belong somewhere :bighug: :bighug:

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hi and welcome . sorry you are hurting !!

Hope you find the support you need here ! I;m sure you will !!

Hey,

Welcome to AS, I know it hurt really bad, but please know by coming here and breaking the silence you are healing already, and we will do our best to support you. :hug:

Please take care and know you can heal, :hug: Talk to you soon ok :)

-biggestfoot- (John)

Hi and welcome to AS! :flowers:

Glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're hurting, though we understand. It does get better. :hug:

PM me if you need anything.

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

Thanks all so much for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I am anxious to get out everything but don't quite know where to start. Maybe you all could give me some advice. I just feel so rushed inside to connect with survivors, I don't want to burden people around me because they have dealt with many years of my "issues". :( But this time around I am doing things differently and talking about the actual things that happened (in therapy of corse). No matter what steps I take it never feels like enough. I know I messed up lately because after I have been in a social setting with friends, afterwards I just beat myself up about every little thing I think that I did wrong. I'm feeling like everything lately is just wrong and I'm wrong.

Sorry to ramble, but thanks for listening. Thank you all, and thanks Awhisperoftruth for the offer.

Mariposa

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad