Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New

Mariposa8

Hello everyone,

I just joined aftersilence. I am glad to be here, and happy to see so many survivors supporting each other.

I've been in a very tough place lately. Trying to deal with past abuse issues and just feeling desperately lonely. I'm hurting bad and am looking for some support to get through the loneliness.

I guess that's all for now, don't know what to say right now.

Thanks,

Mariposa8

Edited by Mariposa8

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hey,

Welcome to AS, I know it hurt really bad, but please know by coming here and breaking the silence you are healing already, and we will do our best to support you. :hug:

Please take care and know you can heal, :hug: Talk to you soon ok :)

-biggestfoot- (John)

Thanks all so much for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I am anxious to get out everything but don't quite know where to start. Maybe you all could give me some advice. I just feel so rushed inside to connect with survivors, I don't want to burden people around me because they have dealt with many years of my "issues". :( But this time around I am doing things differently and talking about the actual things that happened (in therapy of corse). No matter what steps I take it never feels like enough. I know I messed up lately because after I have been in a social setting with friends, afterwards I just beat myself up about every little thing I think that I did wrong. I'm feeling like everything lately is just wrong and I'm wrong.

Sorry to ramble, but thanks for listening. Thank you all, and thanks Awhisperoftruth for the offer.

Mariposa

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad