Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Sorry Guys...

punksoab

Hey, so yea... sorry everyone but I'm just getting too tired and this has been way too stressful and I just need to stop... I'm seriously sorry about that... and if it's cool, could like an admin ust delete the account so that I don't get tempted to come back? Thanks... and again, sorry guys, hope you all heal accordingly...

Edited by punksoab

Im really sorry that you have to leave, but please know you are always welcome to come back, Thankyou so much for your contribution to AS it has been something special. Please know you are always welcome to come back to AS, all you need to do is send an email to AS.

Thankyou so much for coming here, and I hope one day we can meet again. :hug:

Take Care mate :)

-biggestfoot-

Hey Punksoab,

Send us an email once in a blue moon if you wish, my email address is biggestfoot@live.com.au

You wont have to support me or anything, just ever if you want a chin wag, drop us a line.

Am remember take care of yourself.

-biggestfoot-

• 3 weeks later...
:bye: Edited by Alicia