Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

phoebe

I am sort of new. I signed on a while back, and sort of fell away from here. I am having a difficult time right now dealing with not only my past, but my current life. I feel like such a baby, I never was so needy like this. I am just scared, because everything seems to be changing so quickly. It is hard to just post and say things, and I know you need to inorder to be able to talk to people. I am not sure what exactly to say.

I am trying right now, just failing miserably at fixing me.

I hope this is the right spot to post this in. Thank you.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS - this is a good place to strt to talk if and when you are ready

best wishes

karen

hey phoebe,

Welcome to AS, here at AS you can work at whatever pass you want, and is a good place for you to come and talk in your own time able your problems, I hope you find this place supportive, and I'm very glad you have come here and I look forward to seeing you in board and on chat soon

:hug:

-biggestfoot-

Welcome to AS love. PM me if you need anything.

:butterfly:

Alicia

Edited by Alicia