Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member *t*

Hi, not really sure how to go about my first post as I have never spoken to anyone until recently about what happened to me. I am currently going through a very tough time as have recently sought therapy which has brought many issues back to me. The perpetrators were 2 men when I was 14. I have anxiety attacks and constant worry and fear I am going crazy! This site seems like a big step in order to gain the support I need.

Hi, pebble...welcome to AS! You're not crazy, but the aftermath of abuse/assault can be enough to make you doubt that :wink: I hope you find the comfort and support you seek...feel free to PM me anytime!

Hello, and welcome to AS! :flowers: I'm sorry for what you're going through. You're not crazy, though I know it feels like it sometimes. It's pretty normal following a trauma.

I'm glad you've come here. People here are very caring and supportive.

You can PM me anytime if you need to talk or vent or anything.

Hey there and welcome to AS, this site is a big step and I think a good one you have taken, and I hope it helps, Im really sorry for all you have been through, and I hope we are able to help you in your healing

Im really glad you have also gotten counselling, that can quiet often help alot.

WELCOME TO AS :)

I look forward to seeing you on boards, and it chat.

Please take care :hug:

-biggestfoot-

Welcome to AS love. PM me if you need anything.

:butterfly: Alicia