Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie Here

Good Evening All. I really don't know how to jump in on this. Somedays its just to much to think about even after all these years. I'm 44 years old. The abuse started when I was around 2 or 3 from the best of my memories and asking my mother when we lived and about how old I was when we lived there and continue till I was 15. Today has not been one of my better days. I needed to find someone that could understand the fears, the hatered, the feeling's of being very much alone and wanting answer to why they done what they done and why my mother would never do anything about it after me telling her what was going on. Why she protected my sister and not me. All 3 of the men are dead now but I will never have answers to why they done what they done. I'm sorry to make a intro like this but I had to get a little bit off of my chest tonite.

It's okay and understand that everybody here, in one way or another, knows how you feel. I would like to welcome you to After Silence and say that if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm just a PM away and I'll be more than happy to talk to you...

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

You're in the right place if you to be in a community of supportive and understanding people.

If you need anything, the PM option is always there, you can PM me anytime if you need something. :)

I'm sorry for what you went through, and I wish you the best in your healing. :flowers:

Hello I am new here too.

I hope we can learn not to be afraid anymore.

A welcome to you just as I have been welcomed too..it does feel good to be in a place where there are others who understand.

It is time for us.

We have waited long enough.

Take Care.

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hey there,

Im also a CSA survivor, please know you not alone.

I'm glad you have come to AS and I hope you like it here, I think all of the people here are very supportive and I hope that you are able to find some healing here.

WELCOME TO AS, :)

Pm me anytime and please take care,

-biggestfoot-

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

HI welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad