Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

sunshower

hi - just saying hello since i'm new here. i read about the forum somewhere else and thought i'd visit. i have read lots of the posts and it helps. what happened was between my mother and me when i was small and i feel like i shouldnt be here or something. i hope its ok to be here. has anyone else been abused by their mothers? i feel lonely, i go through phases of being ok and then i think of things again and get down. anyway just saying hello to everyone.

sunshower

Hello darling and welcome to AS

Its a very friendly place full of support and understanding, we accept and never judge people for the actions of someone else. You can trust us finally here with anything you have on your mind - we most likely experiance most things - together in this and we are not alone!

Feel free to PM me anytime, that means Private message me, if you ever need to talk, I have a very listening ear and an understanding "voice" (or shall I say typing hands lol?)

Anyway, good luck, and see you around hopefully

Much love and thoughts, Jade xx

hi - just saying hello since i'm new here. i read about the forum somewhere else and thought i'd visit. i have read lots of the posts and it helps. what happened was between my mother and me when i was small and i feel like i shouldnt be here or something. i hope its ok to be here. has anyone else been abused by their mothers? i feel lonely, i go through phases of being ok and then i think of things again and get down. anyway just saying hello to everyone.

sunshower

Hello and welcome to After Silence! This is a very nice place, as cited from fataldream, but we all will respect you and we'll never hold what you say against you ^.^ I don't have any bad relations with mom but if you want to vent, get advice or just talk to someone, I'll have an open ear for you ^.^

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Sunshower,

You have every right to be here, :hug:

I'm glad you have come and I look forward to seeing you in forms and chat soon,

WELCOME TO AS!!!

-biggestfoot-

Welcome to AS ... :hug::aswelcomesu: