New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Can't Stop E-mail Notifications

I keep getting these e-mails...However there is no way for me to unsubscribe to any topics that were previously subscribed to way in the past, I don't like being notified of topics anymore. Can someone unsubscribe me from these? I can't seem to do it and although it gives me directions on how to do it, whenever I try to there is nothing listed under subscriptions so I have no idea why I still get notifications. I click the "spam" buttons but it never seems to work. I still get the e-mails to my inbox hehe, kind of wierd. Thanks girls, your're angels! :hug:

Haullie,

(username) has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed

to titled "listening to right now...".

The topic can be found here:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...view=getnewpost

There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per

board visit for each subscribed topic. This is

to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and

clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

Regards,

The After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual

assault, and sexual abuse survivors. team.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php

Edited by Haullie
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Haullie,

I don't know if this will work for you, but in mine I had same prob, and what I found out is where it says Subscriptions it has too sections View Topics & View Forums, and what I did wrong is a deleted it from View topics, but not view forums, so I was still getting notifications from forums, and I could figure out why, but once it went into both View Topics & View Forums and deleted them all, I stopped getting them.

Maybe that is your prob, maybe not, thought I would mention it anyways, Hope it helps :)

-biggestfoot-