Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New 1

Hi everyone , I have never fully shared my story with anyone. I was raped by my boyfriend when i was 17yrs old. I seem to withdraw into myself when i try to talk about it in therapy. How do you get past this? I think some of it has to do with the shame of what happened. This is hard so i havent said much, but give me time. Thanks

sunflower2 :unsure:

Well don't worry about it... you're among friends... PM me if you ever want to talk or just vent... Welcome to AS and enjoy your time here ^.^ You'll get through this with help...

Hey,

Welcome to AS,

Im sorry your boyfriend did that to you. Please take as much time as you need, I think over time (not always) it does get easiler to talk about things that are bothering you. I know you feel quiet ashamed at the moment but believe me you don't have anything to be ashamed of, you have alot to be proud of though, because you have come here and you are being such a strong person by coming here and seeking help :tealribbon:

I hope we help in your healing here, and I'm looking forward to chating to you in the board and chat room soon. Please take care :) and feel free to PM me anytime

-biggestfoot-

Welcome to AS ..:hug::aswelcomesu:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad