Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

I found this site like a week ago and have been posting in the forums, but never gave an introduction. Seems like everyone on here is very understanding and it seems like a good place to talk.

I'm 19 and a survivor of date rape a few months ago. Finding the best way to cope with this is the hardest thing I've ever done - but I feel like I'm on the right track..

I found this site like a week ago and have been posting in the forums, but never gave an introduction. Seems like everyone on here is very understanding and it seems like a good place to talk.

I'm 19 and a survivor of date rape a few months ago. Finding the best way to cope with this is the hardest thing I've ever done - but I feel like I'm on the right track..

Hey, what's up I'm Gian and if you need to talk to anyone, I'll be happy to help you. The fact that you are willing to voice what happened is showing that you want to heal. That's good and honestly you are on the right track. There are in fact wrong tracks but you are honestly on the right one ^.^ I'll be glad to help you, as I said so just PM if you want to vent...

Hi KristaLee

We to AS, this site is very supportive, and we will do our best to make sure you stay on the right track, and will be there if you ever loss your way, Im glad you came to AS

Thanks for coming to AS :)

-biggestfoot-