Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey

katemg

...Hi, I'm new here - I'm only here because after a long talk with my cousin, she told me that the only people who are going to understand are people that REALLY understand. As much as my friends and family can listen to me, they can never really understand exactly what I feel. I don't even understand what I feel half the time...Perhaps this place will make me feel less alone.

Kate.

:hug:Hi Kate, welcome to AS. There is a lot of support and friendship here.

best wishes, Paula :luck:

Thanks Paula :) - this is the first productive thing I've done since it all happened, and they say the first step is the most difficult.

It is a being that you've come to accept all of this, you've just jumped over the Mexican border of this problem... good job though, you're in Texas now and you've got like 500 miles to New York City >.> And although there will be difficulties from Texas to New York, you have your friends and family to get you there... and this analogy isn't making sense is it >.>

It is a being that you've come to accept all of this, you've just jumped over the Mexican border of this problem... good job though, you're in Texas now and you've got like 500 miles to New York City >.> And although there will be difficulties from Texas to New York, you have your friends and family to get you there... and this analogy isn't making sense is it >.>

...It makes sense, sort of...although I think at the moment I'm halfway between Australia and England, in the ocean without a boat...I'm keeping myself afloat right now..

...It makes sense, sort of...although I think at the moment I'm halfway between Australia and England, in the ocean without a boat...I'm keeping myself afloat right now..

Come now :P If that's the case then I'd say you're screwed... you aren't trust me :P It just feels like you are... now all I can say is that you need to work this out with therapy and to stay healthy... it's a bumpy road but trust me, you'll get through it ^.^

Come now :P If that's the case then I'd say you're screwed... you aren't trust me :P It just feels like you are... now all I can say is that you need to work this out with therapy and to stay healthy... it's a bumpy road but trust me, you'll get through it ^.^

..Thanks, let's hope so :)

Hi Kate,

Welcome to AS, Im from Australia too, and Ive been to england.

I find the people here are very go at understanding, and awesome.

I hope we can help you find some healing, and at the same times makes some new friends and find some people that understand.

Welcome to AS.

-biggestfoot-

Thankyou all for the welcome messages - it's reassuring to know that I'm not alone with this, and that others do understand how I feel, and why I feel the way I do.

Kate :)

• 2 weeks later...