Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*t* Hi, Im The New Girl!

Hi everyone

Im new and a little nervous, so please excuse this for being rather broad and lacking in detail... especially as this a public forum.

I suppose a lille bit about myself would be helpful. Im in my early 30's, and have had a pretty abusive life. I have dealt with physical abuse (munchousens by proxy), neglect, emotional abuse, and then when i reached 15 sexual abuse for 3 years. I am in therapy and working on my dissocaition right now. I suppose i am looking for a bit of support at this time. My friends are great, but i dont know anyone who is dissocated, and would like to chat with people who are.

x

Hi atomicbetty

Welcome to AS, I hope you find what you're looking for here, it is a great place. Take your time and I hope you find others to talk about dissociation with :)

Best Wishes

welcome to AS and if you are the atomicbetty that goes into depresson room on talkcity, HI, i'm one of the ops in that room and am glad to see you found this place :flowers: i, too, dissociate so if ya ever want to talk, pm me here or (if you are the one from talkcity) catch me there also

Edited by Mom_of_5
welcome to AS and if you are the atomicbetty that goes into depresson room on talkcity, HI, i'm one of the ops in that room and am glad to see you found this place :flowers: i, too, dissociate so if ya ever want to talk, pm me here or (if you are the one from talkcity) catch me there also

Hey hun! It is me! lol. thanks hun, that wud be great. Nice to not feel like the only one thats nuts for a change! see you soon x

Hi there,

Im really sorry that you have had this abuse so early in your life, you didnt diserve any of it, and I really glad that you found this place, I hope that we can be part of your healing process. Thanks for coming here :hug: and

Welcome to AS

Take Care,

-biggestfoot-

Hi atomicbetty

Welcome to AS, I hope you find what you're looking for here, it is a great place. Take your time and I hope you find others to talk about dissociation with :)

Best Wishes

Thank you Blossums. I hope I blossum here too! x

(((((((atomicbetty)))))) Welccome to AS hun. this is a wonderfully supportive place to be.

Learning to Fly,

Lee

Thanks for the big hug Lee, i am glad to be here already. Im glad your learning to fly too. ((((((Lee))))))) x

Hi there,

Im really sorry that you have had this abuse so early in your life, you didnt diserve any of it, and I really glad that you found this place, I hope that we can be part of your healing process. Thanks for coming here :hug: and

Welcome to AS

Take Care,

-biggestfoot-

Thank you Biggestfoot. Im slowly starting to realise the truth of that too after years of self blame. Im really glad i found this place too! So many lovely people. Thank you for your kind words x :hug:

hey, I was also a child abuse victim (physical, emotional, and sexual, not mentioning the neglect). I know how you feel, except I didn't get help for mine, I had just been dealing with it, until I joined here. So, if you ever want to talk, I am here. :hug:

• 2 weeks later...