Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

So my name is Eve and I am 20 years old. I was violently and repeatedly raped just 3 weeks ago. I am fairly sure I was drugged, as well. I was in the emergency room the morning after. They found tears and blood on both private parts.

I've been awaiting HIV and STD's results. I am so scared and nervous that he might have given me something. Because I didn't even know him.

I keep trying to talk to people about what happened...but either a: nobody wants to listen to the horrible details. B: They don't understand what I'm going through. One thing is to listen...but nobody can really give advice because they don't know what it's like.

So I'm here to try and get comfort at all hours of the night when I can't sleep. Every single night since it happened, I've been sleeping downstairs in the living room. I must have the tv on when I sleep. I also need the emotional support of others to be able to handle going through the legal process.

Hi Eve,

Im really sorry for what happen to you. There are people here that know what you are going through. And we will make every effort to help you.

We will listen to you. Your not alone.

I hope we can help you heal from this :hug:

PM me anytime

-biggestfoot-

Hi kandikid

I'm really sorry to hear what you've been through, i think you're right to find others who have been through similar experiences, it's really hard to talk to someone who doesn't understand or want to listen. I've found AS to be great in that way, hope you find good support here too

Best Wishes

Hey kandikid, I hope you can talk about and recover from your attack here. I'm really angry and sorry about what happened to you. :angry:

PM me anytime

Callum

• 2 weeks later...