Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Me!

Jem123

Hi, I'm Jem. Just wanted to say hi and i'm new and thanks for having such a helpful forum! I'm not comfortable saying my real name (kinda stupid if you think about it, bucause there are alot of different people out there with my name) But I hope to get to know everyone and start to feel more comfortable with everyone. I may not make sense at time, sometimes i dont, so please forgive me. I'm a little messed up. Ok, maybe a lot messed up. But I'm trying to figure things out and move on with my life. I've got a lot of work ahead of me and hope that this forum will help.

Jem

Heya Jem. You take things as slowly as you want to. The main thing is that you've made such a huge step by using this forum and hopefully we can all help you on your road to recovery. PM me anytime you want someone to chat to. :hug:

Hi Jem

Don't worry too much about not making sense, I feel like that all the time, am still fairly new here, and have found everyone to be incredibly understanding :) Hope you find the help you want here too :)

Thanks. I really like this place because it's anonymous. You don't know me, and in a wierd way, that helps. I can talk about what happened and how I feel and not worry about feeling wierd or being judged or felt sorry for. I don't have to worry about feeling ackward or strange. I can talk to people who have been there and have some of the same problems and feelings. It really helps.

Im so glad you have found it really helps Jem,

Welcome to AS

Just go as slow or a quick as you feel is right for you on this site. This site is really understand.

I hope you find some of your healing here from AS,

Take Care,

-biggestfoot-

• 2 weeks later...