Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Stopping By Again...it's Alex!

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I've been away for forever. Things are so much better than they were...I occasionally have flashbacks/body memories but I feel healed and...amazing. I moved out of the house and am away at college and that's helped so much.

I'm at a loss for words. I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure I feel like I belong because I've been away for so long and because I'm pretty far along in the path to healing.

And speaking of healing...

I thought I was a lesbian.

...until I admitted my feelings for a really good guy friend. I'd actually had feelings for him all through high school - so - for about 4 years. =O

He spent the night and...it was beyond amazing. He knows about the *sa*/*r* and was so tender and caring and sweet. I know that it wasn't a one-night sort of a thing but I'm trying to figure out whether or not to ask him out (he said that he didn't know what to do with what happened when we talked...although I'm thinking this may have to do with the fact that I'm in control of any sexual situation/etc.).

So...hehehe. I'm still floating and on top of the world and I feel...amazing.

I hope all of you guys are well.

(((safe hugs)))

Love,

Alex

Glad you're back...and glad you had a great experience with your friend. :) Gotta love those! ;)

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I've been away for forever. Things are so much better than they were...I occasionally have flashbacks/body memories but I feel healed and...amazing. I moved out of the house and am away at college and that's helped so much.

I'm at a loss for words. I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure I feel like I belong because I've been away for so long and because I'm pretty far along in the path to healing.

And speaking of healing...

I thought I was a lesbian.

...until I admitted my feelings for a really good guy friend. I'd actually had feelings for him all through high school - so - for about 4 years. =O

He spent the night and...it was beyond amazing. He knows about the *sa*/*r* and was so tender and caring and sweet. I know that it wasn't a one-night sort of a thing but I'm trying to figure out whether or not to ask him out (he said that he didn't know what to do with what happened when we talked...although I'm thinking this may have to do with the fact that I'm in control of any sexual situation/etc.).

So...hehehe. I'm still floating and on top of the world and I feel...amazing.

I hope all of you guys are well.

(((safe hugs)))

Love,

Alex

Welcome back :)

I'm so glad everything is going well for you. And its ok to be here when you are further along your healing journey and not in such a crisis period, your presence is still wanted and needed......I'm sure you have lots of advice and support still to give to other people.

take care of yourself

teazle

• 2 weeks later...