Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hoping To Make Friends And Learn To Move On

Dash

My name is Dash... I'm in the Navy and training to be a Seabee. I'm not good at making friends due to the fact my past bothers me. (i had to edit my post due to regs)

Edited by Dash

Hi and welcome Dash.

:luck::hug::luck:

Hi and welcome Dash.

:luck::hug::luck:

Hello, Dash and welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Congratulations on your future career! I have many family members who are/have been in the Armed Forces and Navy. Kudos to your bravery...in all manners of speaking.

Susan :)

Hi Dash, I hope your able to make friends here,,, we are generally pritty accepting, and you shouldnt have any problem making friends.

I look forward to talking to you soon,,, take care...

-biggestfoot-

Heya Dash. Welcome to AS - I've certainly not had trouble making friends on this site so hopefully neither will you :hug::hug:

Hey Dash, I am new here too. It is hard for me to make friends as well. Anyway, if you need anyone, you can talk to me. :hug: Good luck in your recovery and Welcome to AS!

Edited by crystal822
  • 2 weeks later...