Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro - A Little Late

30years

Thanks to KellyM - for sharing that an intro was also missing - just like I did and realized only a few minutes ago. Sorry to all if I have made mistakes. When I found this site 5 days ago I was in really bad shape. I just jumped right in. But I have not told my story yet. Only bits and pieces.

Here is the intro. I am 48. I have 2 girls, 1 boy. They are all grown and moved away. My husband is a gem. I have everything to live for. Just can't figure out why I can't get over it. I have ordered books, and found this site. I had a Doc, but just wrote him a note telling him I won't be back. He is a nice guy, just a GP, and I completely overwhelm and scare him. I just quit one of my jobs and have not told my husband. It was impulsive. Doing the separation and closing off stuff again. Thanks to all who have replied to my other posts. Lessons learned.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey 30years,

From what I can gather of this site, you can approach this site in any way you want, so you havent done anything wrong,

Im really glad to hear your husband is a gem, and that you have 3 beautiful children. But I'm also sorry you are having a hard time dealing with things again, I hope that we can help you here.

Take Care of yourself yeah,

-biggestfoot-

Hello 30years - or shall I call you 'Gran?'

It was a pleasure meeting you in chat this morning. :) I have a feeling we will hit it off just fine!

Welcome to AS! Very glad you decided to join us.

Hugs,

Capulet

Thanks to KellyM - for sharing that an intro was also missing - just like I did and realized only a few minutes ago. Sorry to all if I have made mistakes. When I found this site 5 days ago I was in really bad shape. I just jumped right in. But I have not told my story yet. Only bits and pieces.

Here is the intro. I am 48. I have 2 girls, 1 boy. They are all grown and moved away. My husband is a gem. I have everything to live for. Just can't figure out why I can't get over it. I have ordered books, and found this site. I had a Doc, but just wrote him a note telling him I won't be back. He is a nice guy, just a GP, and I completely overwhelm and scare him. I just quit one of my jobs and have not told my husband. It was impulsive. Doing the separation and closing off stuff again. Thanks to all who have replied to my other posts. Lessons learned.

Hi and welcome to AS

The great thing about this site is you can approach it however you want. There's no rules to what you have to post first. A lot of members just jump in and never grace us with an intro hehe. :P My story is still unknown to most of the members now because I deleted it lol. You're doing fine. :) I hope you feel better soon, and welcome to AS :hug:

• 2 weeks later...