Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

AnneK

Hello, I came across this website sort of by accident...glad I did though! I've been recently diagnosed with depression and have been seing a therapist to help me deal with an assault that took place 19 years ago. All those years I tried so hard to ignore what had happened to me and therefore remained a victim. It's taken me a very long time to get to this point, but I'm now ready with the help and support of others to finally take control of my life again. Instead of remaining a victim, I'd rather start living like a survivor!

Thanks,

Anne

Hello, I came across this website sort of by accident...glad I did though! I've been recently diagnosed with depression and have been seing a therapist to help me deal with an assault that took place 19 years ago. All those years I tried so hard to ignore what had happened to me and therefore remained a victim. It's taken me a very long time to get to this point, but I'm now ready with the help and support of others to finally take control of my life again. Instead of remaining a victim, I'd rather start living like a survivor!

Thanks,

Anne

Welcome Anne,

Your words are inspiring.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Hey Anne,

I'm sorry that you have had to deal with this for so long, and have felt the victim for so long, I hope this site helps in your transition from victim to survivor.

Take care now, :hug:

-biggestfoot-

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

• 3 weeks later...