Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Erm...let's Try This Again

KellyM

I made a post by way of introduction in the Tell Your Story forum. LOL first post, and it was in the wrong place.

After I posted, I did notice that there is a men's only forum on this site, so I'd like to withdraw that question :)

Anyway, I'm here because I'm now starting to remember what happened to me starting when I was a baby, and that has affected my whole life profoundly. I'll be 42 this month, married 19 years, mother of 15 and 11 year olds.

I really need to be able to talk to people who can understand what I'm going through. And this seems to be the place. :flowers:

I haven't read much on this site, but what I've seen has been very supportive, and the ground rules make it clear that non-supportive will not be tolerated. So this seems like a safe place, and I'm glad I found it. Thank you for being here.

Hello, how are you, hope you luck and we're all friends here ^.^... aside from that, common misconception, I'm a guy :P But off of that, I'm willing to help in whichever way I can...

Gian...

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a great place for support! I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

hey there,

Welcome to As, Hope You find what your looking for here, hope it helps you and helps heal some of the pain you've had since you were a baby, this place is very supportive and I hope it helps,

-biggestfoot-

A few minutes ago I realized I did the same thing. When I found this site 5 days ago I jumped right in and did not introduce myself either. I was so embarrased I was just going to quit. Thanks for your post - made me feel brave enough to go now and introduce myself.

• 3 weeks later...