Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Can't Get Hang Of This

Rose

i was pretty sure that i would have a hard time posting. my advice would be to head over to the humor and silliness thread. they have a lot fo games and such that require one word posts. that coudl help you get the hang of it. and then as you get to know people you could try the other forums..? :hug: im glad you are here!

nika

This is my very 1st post. I just joined this week. I feel weird about this posting thing. As much as I use the Internet, I've never hung out in a chat room or anything. So, can I hang out with you in the "feel weird, shy or confused about posting" club?

Good Luck - and I hope see you posting one day! :unsure:

Edited by LotusFlower77

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I felt the same way too - never thought I would say much - but look how much I have posted!!

You can post as much or as little as you feel comfy with - it is entirely up to you.

best wishes

karen

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Opening up can be difficult and scary. Take your time and go at your own pace.

Nicole :throb:

Yes you will sweetheart, even I was awkward the first few weeks and I can say pretty much anything, ask anyone! LOL

Welcome to AS and PM me anytime.

Blessings, "D"

Welcome to AS. I had a hard time opening up and posting too, it gets easier. Just be patient and give yourself some time. Sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I'm glad you found such a safe haven. We're here for you. :hug:

• 4 weeks later...