Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member - Survivor Of Abuse

RLR

I just wanted to post and say Hi to everyone. I am knew here. I've been reading your postings and stories for a few days. It has really been helping. I'm not sure I will ever get brave enough to tell my story here. It is different and I don't think anyone would understand. I dont' even understand it.

I will only have an hour so so in the evenings to read and to respond to postings. Possibly more time on the weekends.

I really want to be able to do the live chat.

RLR

u can live chat after u have posted 25 times. welcome to as :)

nat

u can live chat after u have posted 25 times. welcome to as :)

nat

Thank You nat

Hopefully I will have the required 24 posts soon. But not tonight. My sleep aid is kicking in and morning will come far two quickly. It will be good think to get to work on time. I had 3 days this week that was difficult and the last yesterday I was late enough for the boss to notice. So I must go sleep so I can make an effort to get there early.

Goodnight all

:hi:RLR, hope you have a good night, it can be difficult to retrain the brain to sleep when its the right time and get up on time too. i have a problem with the getting up part a lot!! hope your sleepers give you a gentle rest.

:flowers: if or when you tell your stuff here i think you'll find you will be understood and accepted, best wishes LSH

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find everything you are looking for here. This is such a wonderful place for support! I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad

It has really been helping. I'm not sure I will ever get brave enough to tell my story here. It is different and I don't think anyone would understand. I dont' even understand it.

Try me, I think we've all uttered that sentence a time or two. LOL

Your neded here sister.

PM me anytime.

Blessings,"D"

Thank You all for the welcome. You all are so kind. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. Mostly I think I need someone to talk to right now. I feel so isolated and have very little interaction and I need it so much right now. Today or mostly this afternoon has been kind of hard. Lots of tears. I was walking down the street in downtown to get lunch and couldn't stop the tears no matter how hard I tried. I hate days like this.

Today or mostly this afternoon has been kind of hard. Lots of tears. I was walking down the street in downtown to get lunch and couldn't stop the tears no matter how hard I tried. I hate days like this.

Sounds like we had the same kind of day :bighug:

I'm still at the "fighting it" stage...I get angry when I can't stop the tears, even though deep down, I know they are cathartic and necessary.

I hope tomorrow is better for both of us!

Take care, ok?

I finally left work and then went to get my hair cut. I cried all the way there and walked into the salon with red face and red eyes. Then I have to try and explain why I'm upset. I do hope tomorrow is a better day for the both of us.

Thank You Kelly

The day has been better for the most part. I went to a singles event and watched the football game. It wasn't all that fun but it was out of the house and I met some new people. I did go by the cemetery on the way home and that was hard.

How was your day?

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope this community can become the support you need.

Nicole :throb:

• 1 month later...