Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

The Mind Wont Shut Off

M.J

I am a newbie on here. I was well, what the experts call raped. The counsellors, doctors and the police. I am not in denial but the word hasnt quite sunk in yet. I was raped 4 weeks ago and I would just like to have quiet for a minute. I don' get rest during the day or even in sleep.

Edited by M.J

You will find a lot of friends here that share the same feelings you are experiencing. I hope you are able to find peace as I know how it is to have your mind racing and going about a mile a minute. You are not alone . Any time you need to talk, I and the rest of us are here to listen. :bighug:

Guest crazybeautiful

oh hun,

welcome to AS.

we all deserve a day away hun. i wish for you a still mind today or that one moment of calmness to surround you and enlighten you on what to do. PM me anytime if you wish to talk. With much care,

Hi! I am somewhat new to this message board as well. I still have a hard time even saying

"R" word. I don;t know why but i just can't do it. I know what you mean about your mind racing

all the time. I am never relaxed never comfortable and i never feel truly safe.

You may feel alone with how you feel but the truth is many of us feel the same way. Which

really sucks. None of us should have to feel like this. Please feel free to email me if you need to vent

or talk. i don;t know you but i do know alot of how you feel

REE

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry for what you have been through recently. We are here to listen when you need to be around others who understand.

Nicole :throb:

• 1 month later...