Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Girl

Hi I'm new here. I'm a sophmore college student studying early childhood education as a major because I want to be a kindergarten teacher one day. I'm also a sorority girl and love hanging out with my friends and going to church. Other than that I hope to find some support and solice on here.

-Alexis

Guest crazybeautiful

hello new girl,

welcome to AS. you are in a safe place and you will have lots of support here. lookig forward to knowing you better.

take care. Lucia

Welcome to After Silence, Alexis :flowers:

I hope you find everything you seek here.

Nicole :throb:

Hello and Welcome. I am new and have found alot of kindness and hope and wishing you the same.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

hey there alexis,

Hope you find this site helpful... it may take abit of getting used to but it really is good once you get used to using it. WELCOME!!

biggestfoot

• 4 weeks later...