New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New Kid On The Recovery Block

Tibby

Hi everyone. I am new here to this site, and to the recovery process as a whole. I have been the victim of multiple assaults, and have just recently began facing what has been haunting me for the last four years. I've never been able to connect with anyone to talk about this, and can really use some support. I struggle every day with all of it, and the last few days have been especially hard for me. So I do ask of you, here, you who know what it means to be broken, and you who may know what it is to be whole again, to please help me. Please just let me know that I am not alone.

Welcome to AS,

hang in there, the journey isn't always easy, but is always rewarding

:notalone::supportu:

take gentle care

Live

ps, remember there is always someone on here if you need.

Welcome to AS, Tibby. You are most definitely NOT alone! It's a long and difficult process to heal, and though I wouldn't say I've achieved "wholeness" yet, I'm giving it all I got to get there. I'm still broken in so many places.

Glad to have you on board. :wave:

Hi tibby,

I feel the same way you do. I feel as if people are judging me when I tell them I was abused as achild. I need a place to talk to others who definitely know what I am feeling and going through. I don't have any friends as I am a very private person.....socially lacking. I have found comfort in knowing that I am not alone and I am not going crazy. Hope you find the healing you so very much need. :hug:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

This is a wonderfully supportive place, where you will find people who can relate to what you are going through. You are certainly not alone.

Nicole :throb: